“We would like to invite you to participate in The 3rd International Multi-Conference on Complexity, Informatics and Cybernetics: IMCIC 2012 (http://www.2012iiisconferences.org/imcic), to be held on March 25th – 28th, 2012; in Orlando, Florida, USA, jointly with The 3rd International Conference on Education, Training and Informatics: ICETI 2012 (http://www.2012iiisconferences.org/iceti) and The 3rd International Conference on Engineering and Meta-Engineering: ICEME 2012 (http://www.2012iiisconferences.org/iceme).
January 10th, 2012, is the submission deadline for the second reviewing cycle of the above mentioned conferences and the following collocated (same venue and time) events. Participants in any conference may participate in any collocated session of any event (a link to each conference’s URL is available at www.iiis.org/iiis/IIISConferences_spring_2012.asp).
• Information Systems Analysis and Synthesis: ISAS 2012
• Computing, Communications and Control Technologies: CCCT 2012
• Knowledge Generation, Communication and Management: KGCM 2012
• Academic Informing Science and Engineering: AISE 2012
• Design and Modeling in Science, Education, and Technology: DeMset 2012
• Society and Information Technologies: ICSIT 2012
Submissions for *Face-to-Face* or for *Virtual* Participation are both accepted. Both kinds of submissions will have the same reviewing process and the accepted papers will be included in the same proceedings.
Details regarding the following issues can be found at conferences web pages:
• the three-tier reviewing,
• acceptance policy,
• best papers selection,
• publication of the proceedings in hard copy, CD,
• virtual session for each face-to-face session in the conference program,
• publication of the best 10%-20% in journals with no additional charge,
• waiving of registration fee effective invited session organizers,
• sessions’ best papers awards,