Click around, this section has lessons I have created and sources I have found that I think will be useful to those refining their Nahuatl skills.
- Tips on Pronouncing Nahuatl
- How To Pronounce Numbers and Colors in Nahuatl
- Salutations and Other Basics in Nahuatl
- A Few Animals in Nahuatl from the Huasteca Veracruzana
- Getting Acquainted with Nahuatl Nouns (Beginners Start Here)
- The -Liztli and -Iztli Suffixes, Abstract Nouns
Books and Dictionaries
- Diagram of the Human Body + Head
- Colonial Nahuatl Prefix Table
- The Numbers (0-20) in Colonial Nahuatl
I would like to thank my friend and colleague Catalina de La Cruz Cruz for all of her help and support with my studies of Nahuatl. Many of the original resources found here have been created with her knowledge and assistance. Miac tlazcamati notequixpo Catalina de La Cruz Cruz por mopalehui ica nimomachtia tlen Nahuatl.