In this section you will find resources that are invaluable to those who are learning Nahuatl.
Books and Dictionaries
- Diagram of the Human Body + Head
- Colonial Nahuatl Prefix Table
- The Numbers (0-20) in Colonial Nahuatl
- Tips on Pronouncing Nahuatl
- How To Pronounce Numbers and Colors in Nahuatl
- Salutations and Other Basics in Nahuatl
- A Few Animals in Nahuatl from the Huasteca Veracruzana
I would like to thank my friend and colleague Catalina de La Cruz Cruz for all of her help and support with my studies of Nahuatl. Many of the original resources found here have been created with her knowledge and assistance. Miac tlazcamati notequixpo Catalina de La Cruz Cruz por mopalehui ica nimomachtia tlen Nahuatl.